Author Topic: 2 great deals on a great thrower & a great edc  (Read 800 times)

Offline Reid R.

2 great deals on a great thrower & a great edc
« on: May 15, 2017, 05:32:22 AM »
I'm very new(1 month) to the flashlight obsession & got a great ESC for 1/3 of retail & have been wanting a beast of a throwlight & quickly found out that they're quite pricey. The ESC is a Lumintop TD16 that from the others I've bought is a GREAT light for the price: $32 from gearbest.com. Last night I found the thrower that(from what I've seen & read) is a top notch throw light, Fast tech.com has the OLIGHT M3XS-UT JAVELOT for $93, I jumped on it being that the same light is $200+ on other sellers. Haven't recieved the Olight yet but the Lumintop TD16 is a steal for $32, in my opinion. YouTube has several videos.

Offline 18sixfifty

• Global Moderator
Re: 2 great deals on a great thrower & a great edc
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:19:53 AM »
Gear Best usually has really good prices and sometimes they have deals that are amazing. Their shipping is not always the greatest but it always seems to show up eventually. Fast Tech used to be the absolute best around but when they went into e-cigs their flashlight selection seemed to have dropped off as well as their customer service. Still they are reputable and since I'm an e-cig guy I don't mind too much.

Enjoy your lights, they sound like nice ones.

Offline cathyli9

Re: 2 great deals on a great thrower & a great edc
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 05:37:12 AM »
I always believe that the great one won't be cheap.maybe mini led flashlight would be cheaper, but the pro one likes industrially led flashlight may upon $40, have a look here.