Author Topic: 3 more photo shoots done  (Read 3672 times)

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
3 more photo shoots done
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:03 PM »
After another 4 inches of snow last evening it's been sunny and upper 30's. I just finished a 3 light photo session for some flashlight reviews I need to knock out. But I just realized I need to take a few comparison shots yet. My fingers are numb so those will have to wait til tomorrow.

Deb just informed me that we are expecting another "significant" snowfall on Thursday. Will it never end??

Offline pommie

Re: 3 more photo shoots done
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:17:22 AM »
Just think what it would be like without global warming

Cheers David

Offline MRsDNF

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 08:00:38 AM »
pommie and I have got about 24 C tomorrow if that helps. I'm channeling nice warm thoughts to you as I type. I'd say they will reach you at the start of summer. Looking forward to these night shots. I hope the tripod does not get the shivers.  :D
When the big picture is to big, look for a point you can start at and build from there.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 05:56:38 PM »
Just think what it would be like without global warming

Cheers David
LOL!  Totally agree! :P

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 06:02:23 PM »
pommie and I have got about 24 C tomorrow if that helps. I'm channeling nice warm thoughts to you as I type. I'd say they will reach you at the start of summer. Looking forward to these night shots. I hope the tripod does not get the shivers.  :D
I'm so jealous of that warmth  Honestly, I haven't seen the grass in the yard since the end of November.  I am so sick and tired of the snow and ice and we are supposed to get a bunch more tonight and tomorrow.  One of my cars is frozen to the street in 3 inches of ice and can't be moved until it thaws.  This crap sucks!

Here are some gallery links if you want to check out the pics before the reviews are finished. ;)

EU06 2015
ED20-T
TD15S
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:02:36 PM by JohnnyMac »

Offline MRsDNF

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
Theres a lot of work there JM. Sometimes I wonder if people realize how much effort goes into a review.
When the big picture is to big, look for a point you can start at and build from there.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 08:54:25 PM »
Theres a lot of work there JM. Sometimes I wonder if people realize how much effort goes into a review.
Thanks, Steve. Unfortunately I think very few realize the time and effort.

Offline bykfixer

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 02:03:13 PM »
Johnnie, do you find some beams appear a tad different in cold crisp air vs warm humid air?

Where I live it just seems that a flashlight shines farther in winter. I know it doesn't but when all those nearby water molecules are lit during "the dog days" I get distracted by the what seems to be more spill.

I just wondered if that shows up in your photos.
John 3:16