ThruNite has posted the new TN42 on their website in both rechargeable
and standard versions
If output matches ThruNite's claims, then this light can reach over 1.5km (1550m) with 600,750cd! Freaking amazing! I've known about this light for over half a year and have been waiting patiently for it's arrival. With luck I will be reviewing one in the near future. Keep your peepers peeled. [size=16px !important]Product Description
[/font]One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 666g (including battery).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, A, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight).