Author Topic: The Smoking Lounge!  (Read 4420 times)

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
The Smoking Lounge!
« on: January 23, 2016, 07:22:33 AM »
Many members here are not aware of a special section here on TFF called "The Smoking Lounge".  This is a special section of the site which regular members cannot see and is an opt-in section open to anyone over the age of 18.

The main TFF site is a family friendly place where people of all ages can read about and discuss flashlights.  What goes on in the "Smoking Lounge"?  Just about anything.  The Smoking Lounge is a safe place we created where adult members can feel free to discuss your favorite adult beverages, talk about cigars, tell off-color jokes, let your hair down after a hard day at work, fire off a 4-letter word or two,  or even discuss NSFW topics.

Who might want to have access to the Smoking Lounge?  Anyone over the age of 18 who wants to have the same adult conversations you might have with your family and friends when the kiddies aren't within ear shot.

So, you might be thinking, "Sounds like something I'd like to have access to.  How do I join this exclusive little 'speak easy'?".  Well, that's the easy part.  Just send me, or one of the mods, a private message and ask for access.  By doing so you will be claiming yourself to be 18 years of age or older.  Once added as a Lounge member you will see it listed on the home page and have access to it all.

"I can't stand the smell of smoke!  Do I have to risk getting lung cancer in order to get in on the extra fun here?"  No worries on that front.  You can enjoy our Smoking Lounge from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device in what ever smoke-free or smoke-filled environment you are most comfortable in.  It's just a name we chose to call it.  ;)

"But Johnny, what if I join the Smoking Lounge and find that it's just not for me?  I'm more easily offended than I thought I was."  No worries, my friend.  Simply contact me, or one of our fine moderators, and we will remove your access and you will never have to see the Lounge again.

Thanks for taking a minute to read this post and I look forward to seeing many of you in the Smoking Lounge!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:04:20 AM by JohnnyMac »

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
  • Flashaholic Lumeniphilis
Re: The Smoking Lounge!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 07:34:22 AM »
even though i quit "smoking" years ago, i would like to join in for the aromas & smells of the Smoking Lounge :) especially if there are Rum, Whiskey, & Vodka to be served!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:35:20 AM by DBSAR »
Let there be Light !

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 08:00:46 AM »
wait...What the heck?  I just now noticed that my post that took a good bit to write is almost totally incoherent!  What in the world happened to it?  Time to edit it and redo.

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
  • Flashaholic Lumeniphilis
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 08:03:08 AM »
wait...What the heck?  I just now noticed that my post that took a good bit to write is almost totally incoherent!  What in the world happened to it?  Time to edit it and redo.

i do see some of the text is very small and unreadable.
Let there be Light !

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 08:05:19 AM »

i do see some of the text is very small and unreadable.
There was some funky formatting going on there.  All fixed now.  Thank goodness I didn't have to rewrite the whole thing. :P

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 08:07:07 AM »
even though i quit "smoking" years ago, i would like to join in for the aromas & smells of the Smoking Lounge :) especially if there are Rum, Whiskey, & Vodka to be served!
You are now an official "Lounge Lizard"  ;)

Offline bladesmith3

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 08:21:26 AM »
I would like access

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 09:03:12 AM »