Author Topic: Emerson Knives  (Read 695 times)

Offline TKC

• “There is no need for temples, no need for complic
Emerson Knives
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:22:16 PM »
I am a big Emerson fan, and wonder if any of you are. I currently have 2; a Mini A-100, that I had customized, and an Order of the Black Shamrock folder. Please share your!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Re: Emerson Knives
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 02:58:50 PM »
Nice looking knives.  Showing my ignorance on knife brands but I've never heard of Emerson knives.   :-[   I've always had mostly budget type knives and have a rather large collection of Ganzo blades.  They work, hold an edge, and are nice to look at and hold. 

I'll have to take a look at Emerson knives.  ;)

Offline TKC

• “There is no need for temples, no need for complic
Re: Emerson Knives
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 04:53:40 PM »
I am a knife knut from way back....I have been carrying a knife for 43 years.
I am a big fan of Mr. Emerson's knives.
I had a friend change the scales on the Mini A-100 (the green one.), from black G-10 to the green G-10. I also added a Pete Gray green Monster Thumb disk to the Mini A-100.
I had been wanting a Mini A-100 for many years, and Emerson made them again for a brief while, AND I had the money to buy it.
The black knife was gifted to me. It is an Order of the Black Shamrock knife. I  belong to the OBS, and one of my Brothers from the Order gave it to me.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."