Author Topic: Help me find a flashlight  (Read 492 times)

Offline kfpeters

Help me find a flashlight
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:33:38 AM »
Hi I'm new to this forum, I joined so I could ask you all this question.

I'm looking for a flashlight that has a single hand operation, preferably a push button and does not have any modes to cycle through, just on and off.

I would also like it to be pocketable for EDC and as bright as possible. I know I could get something like this cheap on Ebay but does someone make a high quality lite that does this?

Offline brunala

Re: Help me find a flashlight
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 08:22:41 AM »
Hi if you donít require a brand,you can check this USB Recharge Pocket Clip Flashlighthttp://www.ledflashlighting.com/. this flashlight is 900LM super bright, and the material is Aircraft aluminum body resistant,Type llI anodizing finish.

Offline bykfixer

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 12:35:38 AM »
Wutz your budget? When you say bright, are you looking to light a parking lot or cast a beam a long ways or a combo of both?

Welcome to the site kfp and bruna.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:37:44 AM by bykfixer »
John 3:16

Offline GarryWhite

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 08:39:29 AM »
In your statement, I guess you need an EDC flashlight, here, I got some suggestions: Fenix E01 and Tank007 E09. The fenix E01 is about 10 USD, which is about 20 lumens; Tank007 is a 120 lumen light, which has three modes, you can fix it in the high mode.

Offline halolily17

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 10:39:46 AM »
Hello,my name is Lily,if you want to find a flashlight with easy operation,l will suggest this brand which contains good quality of flashlight http://bit.ly/2tlIGZ8and their operation is very easy.