Author Topic: Review ThruNite C2 mini Charger/Powerbank  (Read 1034 times)

Offline robo819

• Global Moderator
Review ThruNite C2 mini Charger/Powerbank
« on: December 03, 2016, 12:41:31 AM »
This is the ThruNite C2 mini Powerbank/Charger sent for review from ThruNite and NO other compensation received.
(links are NON affiliated)
ThruNite site........ http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-c2-3400-mah-compact-portable-charger/

Amazon Link..... https://www.amazon.com/ThruNite-C2-Small-Sized-Fast-Charging-Flashlights/dp/B01MPWHSCM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480722209&sr=8-1&keywords=thrunite+c2

Price $19.95 at the time of this review.

I really cant say much that was not covered in the video about this little Charger/Powerbank , although I don't think I mentioned it DOES have reverse polarity protection.
I have used the C2 for a few days now and with it being not only a powerbank but also capable of charging all of the 18650 cells I have tried in it so far (from my longest protected to my shortest unprotected 18650's) it makes this a very versatile little tool to have. Also it would make a great gift for someone who is needing a nice powerbank or just getting into the flashlights and does not have a battery charger yet or something of that nature , as you can take the cell out of your light and charge it from the C2. (as mentioned most 18650 cells will charge in this device)
Everything else should be covered in the video.

Video followed by the listed features / specs............

Product Description

•The C2 is designed to be the fastest charging and discharging solution on the market.
•Buy ONE you will get a THREE in one solution: a fastest charger, a fastest portable mobile power bank and a high capacity rechargeable battery.

Features
•The fastest charger with 2.4A input
•The fastest portable mobile power bank with 3A output
•The high capacity rechargeable battery which is applicable for various lighting devices
•Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the device

Specifications
•Input: DC 5V, Max 2.4A
•Output: DC 5V, Max 3A
•Material: AL T6061 aircraft aluminum body
•Applicable Battery: ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
•Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
•Size: 92.8mm(Length)*25mm(Width)
•Weight: only 38g (excluding the battery)
•Accessories: 1 * USB cable, 1 * 18650 3400mAh battery, 1 * mesh bag