Author Topic: Cheapest Headlamp Ever - ($7 delivery price)Cree T6 1000-Lume Led headlamp  (Read 8717 times)

Offline _the_

• Flashaholic
  • Lounge Lizards
Found it

http://theflashlightforum.com/index.php/topic,56.msg62.html#msg62

Nice review...thanks!

And dang, if it the EXACT headlight for $7.00 shipped to my door...daggum...VERY good deal!

It's not exactly that, and it comes without charger.

I got first two of mine today:

Ps. I can see the pics in your review JM

Offline MRsDNF

Pictures loaded fine here though maybe a tad slow JM. Do you recall if the driver is readily accessible?
When the big picture is to big, look for a point you can start at and build from there.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Pictures loaded fine here though maybe a tad slow JM. Do you recall if the driver is readily accessible?
Been some time since I had it open.  I honestly can't recall.  I'm guessing it's press fit in (switch board) with the driver behind it.  I don't think I opened this one that far in my tear down.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Found it

http://theflashlightforum.com/index.php/topic,56.msg62.html#msg62

Nice review...thanks!

And dang, if it the EXACT headlight for $7.00 shipped to my door...daggum...VERY good deal!

It's not exactly that, and it comes without charger.

I got first two of mine today:

Ps. I can see the pics in your review JM
That was fast!    How long ago did you order?  I forgot to sign in before placing my order so I can't get updates.  I'll just have to be surprised when it shows up.

Pics are working for me now too after clearing out my browser cache. :)

Almost forgot to ask...can you pop open the battery cover and pull the board to see if the charging circuits are present as they were in the one I reviewed a while back?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 08:34:03 PM by JohnnyMac »

Offline _the_

• Flashaholic
  • Lounge Lizards
Almost forgot to ask...can you pop open the battery cover and pull the board to see if the charging circuits are present as they were in the one I reviewed a while back?

Yes they are, and even connected to the charging plug:

The driver seems to be a bit different than in your sample.