Author Topic: C_K's OSHPark project repository  (Read 4832 times)

Offline Cereal_Killer

• Commercial Traders
  • Killer Lumens
    • killerlumens.com
C_K's OSHPark project repository
« on: January 24, 2015, 07:15:22 PM »
I'm making this thread as a repository for all my driver's from oshpark. I have quite a few that I made either for personal light's or for one-off's for customer builds. Some of these make no sense and have no use for other people to make, I'm just sharing them here incase you guy's want to keep an idea on what I"m doing. If you like any of these idea's and want to use one just let me know, I have many of them on hand and if I dont you can order them and I can supply you with part's / MCU's / code.

First up is either programming / breakout board's or other non LED driver's

26mm contact plate (this is for the big multi series cell / multi LED light's like the J18 and the 9xT6

SOT-23-6 breakout (marked for PIC 10F322) but can be used for any SOT-23 part

QFN16 breakout (marked for PIC 16F1824 / 1825)

This next one I'm really proud of, it's very simple (literally a single component) but this board won OSHPark staff pick pf the week the first week of December. This is a safety device for high power lasers
17mm Laser Contact

Now the driver section (im posting then editing)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:15:44 PM by Cereal_Killer »
Email me : Dan@killerlumens.com
my sales site : www.killerlumens.com (under construction)
blog : www.killerlumens.net (reviews and stuff)

Offline Cereal_Killer

• Commercial Traders
  • Killer Lumens
    • killerlumens.com
AVR driver's
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 07:42:13 PM »
I think I'll go ahead and post the driver's in 2 different sections, first [this post] is AVR driver's, usually these will have open source FW or FW you can purchase from some of the big name AVR guy's such as DrJones.

RGB_SL-3 JohnnyMac edition if you are interested in this driver let me know BEFORE ORDERING, it need's a quick update (but does work fine as-is)
This run's DrJones FW customized to only use 3channel's, no real white channel (white is made using RGB mixing)

BLF 15.17 V3.1 (17mm version of 15dd_v3 with baby FET)

BLF 15dd_v3.1

BLF 17dd_v3.1

BLF 20dd_v3.1

Mattthemuppet's bike light v03 and v04

(v04 pictured, the difference between them is the thermal via placement)

Quark EDC V1 Note I no longer use this design or technique however it does work (I have a different driver I use now that works similar but with the addition of a red XP-E2 for moonlight). Both driver's use open source version's of STAR off-time!

This one here is an interesting one, it allows for a triple emitter light to use one single emitter as the main LED (in my use I powered one N219 from the 4 7135's) and then when you tighten the body of the light (MUST have anodized threads at the head and GND threw the top of the driver to the pill) the other 2 additional LED's (I used a pair of XP-L's) will start to work. Note the additional 2 "turbo" LED's STILL HAVE ALL MODE's. It's really to extend runtime's on low. Once the new version is finished up I'll be doing a whole thread on it at that point!

BU_CK AVR17_v04 Max16820 based buck driver, 8.4-24Vin

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:01:14 PM by Cereal_Killer »

Offline Cereal_Killer

• Commercial Traders
  • Killer Lumens
    • killerlumens.com
PIC based drivers
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 07:42:51 PM »
Here is the single most advanced driver project I've ever done-
This is the driver for the Nitecore Cx6 based tint mixing light, once finalized I will do a whole thread on them but in short- think Imalent SA04 but with a much better UI and build (and no stupid LCD screen)

Cx6 tint mixer main board

Cx6 tint mixer daughter (this board can technically run on it's own). Notice the 2 BJT's and that stuff, each of the 2 emitters (one cool, one warm) requires 2 PWM input's however one of those is shared between them using a BJT to block the signal from back feeding (MCU pin 10 to R2 and R3)

NOTE1- this driver requires a 3rd board to support the daughter board, it attaches to the main board at a right angle and button presses put major stress on the solder joint's. The 3rd board is harvested from the factory nitecore driver (it has no component's, it's ONLY for support) but it MUST be used.

Note2, this FW is HIGHLY HIGHLY advanced and will NEVER be released as open source, sorry but it's just to hard (look at the routing!!) I will be selling complete light's once finalized.

SEPIC v01 (from my other TFF thread)

PIC 17dd_v322

10*7135 PIC_v322

PIC15dd_v617

PIC17dd_v617

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:58:37 PM by Cereal_Killer »

Offline Cereal_Killer

• Commercial Traders
  • Killer Lumens
    • killerlumens.com
Re: C_K's OSHPark project repository
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 08:00:16 PM »
Reserved

[that's it for today]

Offline MRsDNF

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 09:47:44 AM »
It all sounds orsm but would you believe it is all just a little Chinese to me. :)
When the big picture is to big, look for a point you can start at and build from there.

Offline WarHawk-AVG

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 07:44:16 AM »
Awesome stuff you got there man!