Author Topic: thrunite t10 switch  (Read 3204 times)

Offline wizzy

thrunite t10 switch
« on: March 18, 2015, 02:13:57 AM »
Hi folks, first post so be gentle with me please!

My t10 is my work edc and after about 4months use, the switch seems to have developed a bit of an anoying intermittent fault....sometimes it just does not work!

Does anyone know where I can get a switch that fits, or am I going to have to contact Thrunite and have to put up with all the warranty stuff as I have not got the receipt etc...

Any help will be most gratefully received. :)

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:14:58 AM by wizzy »

Offline Rocksterjr

Re: thrunite t10 switch
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:37:40 PM »
I would say that it is very important.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 04:06:52 PM »
Wizzy, I have my T10 in my hands right now and I'm sorry to say you may have to go through ThruNite service to get the switch or light replaced.  It's a small switch and not one I think you can find off the shelf. 

Unless...you look in the tin the T10 was shipped in.  I just looked in mine and it includes a spare switch for just such an occasion.  I forgot it was even in there until just now.  Hopefully you forgot you had one as well?  :D

Offline david57strat

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 06:32:02 AM »
Wizzy, I have my T10 in my hands right now and I'm sorry to say you may have to go through ThruNite service to get the switch or light replaced.  It's a small switch and not one I think you can find off the shelf. 

Unless...you look in the tin the T10 was shipped in.  I just looked in mine and it includes a spare switch for just such an occasion.  I forgot it was even in there until just now.  Hopefully you forgot you had one as well?  :D

I was going to say the same thing (assuming you've got the 2014 version, which came in that metal presentation box, with the diffuser wand, the screw-mountable cilp, and a spare switch :-0

I love my Thrunites. 

I hope you're able to get the problem resolved.  Good luck!