Author Topic: 40% OFF Everything Sale at Tinywind  (Read 2374 times)

Offline tinywind

• Commercial Traders
  • I like to challenge something new.
    • Tinywind Outdoors
40% OFF Everything Sale at Tinywind
« on: April 18, 2015, 09:51:45 AM »
40% OFF plus Worldwide Free Shipping Sale on Everything

- Deal Link: http://www.tinywind.com/newsletter/promo.html
- Sale will expire without advanced notice.
- Products Stocks are Limited and may sell out at any time. We will email you for exchange or refund the products are out of stock after your payment.

Flash Sale
Solarforce S1100 CREE XM-L U2 1100LM 5-Mode 8.5V-13V 700M Throw LED Flashlight (3x18650)

- Manufacturer Product Description:
S1100 uses high power output and long-lasting CREE XM-L LED (brightness: U2 grade). Over 90% of the white light emitted from the LED is perfectly focused by a precisely-engineered aluminum-alloy reflector with its mirror-like reflective surface, producing an illumination distance over 700m. The micro integrated circuit installed smoothly regulates the output of the flashlight throughout the runtime of each set of batteries. Besides the tail-cap switch, S1100 has a unique button for controlling the output modes (high, medium, low, strobing and SOS) and giving low-power signal. The body of S1100 is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy with Mil-spec type III hard-anodized finish, making the whole unit very robust and durable. The compact and high-output features of S1100 make it a good substitute to the traditional spotlights.
- Price: US$94.49 (Shipping Included)
- Purchase Link: http://www.tinywind.com/solarforce-s1100-cree-1100lm-mode-700m-throw-flashlight-3x18650-p-15056.html
Tinywind offer LED flashlights, lights parts and accessories with Free Shipping Worldwide, No Minimum Order Required.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Re: 40% OFF Everything Sale at Tinywind
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:13:04 PM »
There are some great deals on this stuff!  I ordered an L2M host plus an SF S10 tactical forward clicks switch.  Thanks, Tinywind!

Offline tinywind

• Commercial Traders
  • I like to challenge something new.
    • Tinywind Outdoors
Re: 40% OFF Everything Sale at Tinywind
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 08:12:46 AM »
There are some great deals on this stuff!  I ordered an L2M host plus an SF S10 tactical forward clicks switch.  Thanks, Tinywind!

Thanks for your order, JohnnyMac. Hope you like it and let me know if any query when you receive the package.
Tinywind offer LED flashlights, lights parts and accessories with Free Shipping Worldwide, No Minimum Order Required.