Author Topic: My Collection (as of a few days ago) :-)  (Read 9982 times)

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Re: My Collection (as of a few days ago) :-)
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 06:43:39 AM »
Awesome!  I love the Armytek lights I own.  Overall the best made flashlights on the market, IMHO.  I have a Predator Pro v2.5, A Viking v2.5, all 3 sizes of the original Partner series, and a Tiara C1 Pro.  It's one brand I'd sure love to own all of. :D

Offline dpadams6

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 05:22:49 PM »
Awesome!  I love the Armytek lights I own.  Overall the best made flashlights on the market, IMHO.  I have a Predator Pro v2.5, A Viking v2.5, all 3 sizes of the original Partner series, and a Tiara C1 Pro.  It's one brand I'd sure love to own all of. :D
I love em too. I just have a hard time figuring out what the difference is between the Predator, Dobermann and viking. They all seem to be similar. Love the collection, by the way
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 05:23:18 PM by dpadams6 »

Offline david57strat

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 03:24:33 PM »
I love em too. I just have a hard time figuring out what the difference is between the Predator, Dobermann and viking. They all seem to be similar. Love the collection, by the way

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
  • Flashaholic Lumeniphilis
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 07:38:09 AM »
Awesome collection :)
Let there be Light !

Offline logonx

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »
There is good information that can be obtained 24 hours

Offline irongate

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2017, 10:21:15 PM »
Really glad to be here.  I've been a flashlight fanatic for a while, now.  Here is the current round-up (minus a Fenix TK51 that was just delivered yesterday.  Note the empty spot I created for it, on the right, between the Thrunite TN30, and the ThruNite Catapult V3 :-)):

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum, and learning/sharing all that I can, here!

very nice collection you have there, what cell is that tall Mag light on the right side there?
Thank You

Offline david57strat

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 05:12:07 PM »
Really glad to be here.  I've been a flashlight fanatic for a while, now.  Here is the current round-up (minus a Fenix TK51 that was just delivered yesterday.  Note the empty spot I created for it, on the right, between the Thrunite TN30, and the ThruNite Catapult V3 :-)):

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum, and learning/sharing all that I can, here!

very nice collection you have there, what cell is that tall Mag light on the right side there?

Thank You

Thanks! Sorry for the delay in a response. I haven't been here, for a while.  That's a 6D Maglite, with a TerraLux 1000 lumen drop-in.

I tend not to use this light very much, since it still has the dreaded alkaline batteries in it.  I stopped using alkaline batteries, years ago. 

I also upgraded the cheap plastic lens, with a nice Borofloat lense, a while back (not yet pictured. This was an older picture, before the lens upgrade).
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:19:36 PM by david57strat »

Offline irongate

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 05:51:09 PM »
Thank You

Offline david57strat

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2017, 07:15:22 PM »

Offline halolily17

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 04:00:42 AM »
Well,i like flashlight so i will collect many different kinds of flashlight. Recently, i found a brand call COSMO  [url][http://bit.ly/2tKs4gP/url]which contains good quality.