Author Topic: SELLING A FLASHLIGHT COLLECTION  (Read 1065 times)

Offline wink

SELLING A FLASHLIGHT COLLECTION
« on: July 14, 2016, 07:01:53 PM »
I am looking for help in selling my flashlight collection as it was never my intention to collect flashlights.
I know this sounds a little funny - but I am a product design guy  (www.ideatomarket.com)
I spent a number of years developing portable lighting/flashlights for a few companies and I amasses a pretty serious collection of lights -
Some common, some unique, some very old, and a lot of one of a kind flashlights and prototypes that never made it to market.
I am pretty amazed as some of the collections I have seen on this forum and pretty sure there is someone here I need to get to know.
Feel free to reach out through the forum or my email

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Re: SELLING A FLASHLIGHT COLLECTION
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 02:04:18 AM »
Very cool collection you have! All H-D themed lights.  You parting it out or all together only?  Any idea how much you want?

Offline wink

Re: SELLING A FLASHLIGHT COLLECTION
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »
Not sure exactly - how to best move the overall collection of lights  of which there are three or four hundred different units.
I have other collections and this is not going to be one of them.

I personally developed the Harley light for Rayovac and HD directly. . .
So several of the lights in this collection are one of a kind - machined from Stainless.
Others are one of a kind custom rubber molded grips.

I don;t know if they are worth $100, $1000 or $5,000 -
But I would be willing to share a % for the right help in moving my collection . .

What is your thinking?