I created a list of entrants and assigned a number based on order of entries. This month we had 51 entries and the winners are:
Winner #1: #18 - Box
#11 - Woytas
Since Woytas has not responded to my PMs it's time to choose a new 2nd place winner and that is
#50 - tech (I will contact tech via PM to notify him of his win of the E11
Congrats, guys!! Winners should PM me with their shipping information and phone number. Box, I will need your choice of light. Woytas you will get which ever light Box doesn't choose.
Thank you, everyone who entered, and special thanks to Manker
for sponsoring this contest with two more great lights!
Due to the success of the August giveaway, Manker has stepped up to the plate again and is sponsoring anther giveaway for September. Contest instructions and rules
-Winners will be chosen at random from Random.org using his/her post# as their entry number.
-Only TFF (The Flashlight Forum) members are eligible to win.
-Only one entry post per member is allowed. Posting multiple entries will result in disqualification and removal of all entries from that member. Same goes for posting under multiple accounts.
-Two winners will be drawn for the contest. The first member drawn will have his/her choice of either light. The second winner drawn will get whichever light is available after winner #1 chooses his/her prize light.
-Prize lights will be shipped to the winner(s) directly from Manker. The winner will be contacted via PM (Private Message) to get shipping information.
-Should the winning member not respond within 72hrs of being notified of winning via PM, the second winner will move to first position and another member will be chosen at random.
-Winners will be chosen between 10pm-12am Sept 30th.
*TheFlashlightForum.com reserves the right to modify the contest and/or rules if necessary without notice.The Prizes This MonthManker E11 and Manker T01 IIManker E11- It is simple version of Manker T01.- Emitter: Cree XP-L LED. - Max lumens output: 400lm (Power by 1x Eneloop Pro Ni-Mh battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED) 800lm (Power by 1x 14500 Lithium battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)- Circuit: Most efficiency constant current circuit, maximum runtime up to 266 hours- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish- Clip: Titanium coated stainless steel clip.- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating- Tail stand
- Water proof: IPX-8 (2 meters under water)- Impact resistance: 2 meters- Size: length 82mm x diameter 20mm- Weight: 39g(without battery)Brightness LevelsMoonlight 2lm 171hrs,Low 60lm 11hrs,Medium 200lm 2.2hrs,High 400lm 1.2hrs,Strobe 400lmSOS 200lmBeacon 50lm( Power by Eneloop Pro Ni-Mh battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)Moonlight 10lm 44hrs, Low 100LM 12hrs,Medium 320lm 1.7hrs,High 800lm 0.4hrs Strobe 800lm, SOS 300lm,Beacon 80lm.(Power by 14500 Lithium battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)Manker T01 II
- Most powerful EDC AA 14500 thrower.
- Use Cool White CREE XPL-HI LED.
- Max Lumens Output: 500LM
- Peak beam intensity: 10,000 cd
(drive by Eneloop Pro NI-MH battery).
- Max Lume- Output: 900LM
Peak beam intensity: 20,000 cd
(Drive by 14500 Lithium Battery).
- 4 brightness levels plus 3 modes: Turbo - high - mid - low - strobe - SOS - Location Beacon
- Offers General and Pro two operating modes: Long press for 10s to change modes (More spec in the table as below)
- Beam distance: 925ft/ 282m
- Max Run time of 150 hours with an extremely efficient constantcurrent circuit(low mode).
- Machine from aerospace grade solid aluminum bar.
- HA III MIL-Standard hard anodized, original color.
- Titanium coated two-way clip.
- Double side coated optional grade lens.
- IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 meters/6.6 feet under water).
- Impact resist up to 2 meters/6.6 feet.
- Tail stand to serve as lamp.
- Size: 85mm(length) x 29mm(head diameter) x 20mm(tail diameter)
- Weight: 1.94oz/55g(without battery)
You only have two weeks, folks. Get your entry in now! Winners will be chosen on Sept 30th between 10pm & midnight