Author Topic: The BTU Shocker Lives Up To All The Hype  (Read 4114 times)

Offline ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

• Lounge Lizards
The BTU Shocker Lives Up To All The Hype
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:13:04 PM »
Well I got the BTU Shocker yesterday.  It actually is more than what I expected.  Now in my honest opinion the battery carrier could be of better quality.  But other than that this light is a real winner.  I slapped 3 Panasonic 2900mah protected 18650's in it and it shined it around the house.  It looks extremely bright.  I like the low mode.  It has 4 modes: low, med, high, and turbo.  I weighed it on my Rapala digital fish scale and with the 3 batteries in it the light came in at 2lbs 9oz.  That's 7oz lighter than the TK70 with 4D cells in it.  Overall I have to give this BTU probably 4.5 stars.  I am very much impressed.  Here's some pictures and beamshots.

Now before I start the beamshots I will just go on record as saying that yes this BTU will out throw the Tk70 I used to have, and it will also out throw the TN31 from the pictures I took last nite.  And yes it will whip the TK75.  I hope you guys like these.  I think they turned out great. 

All these are on man 1.2 sec shutter f/4 ISO 400.

Iím just gonna post all BTU Shocker photos.

110yds

210yds  Now on this shot I'm aiming at the trees behind the last electric pole. 

445yds

300yds

220yds

Now I took a picture last nite of my TN31 at 110yds to see how it compares.  I don't know how to do a mouseover mouseout here.  But the BTU beats it. 

Here's the TN31 at 110yds.  I'll post the BTU SHocker direcetl below so you can see for yourself.