Author Topic: The Nightstick family of products  (Read 1064 times)

Offline NightstickLight

The Nightstick family of products
« on: December 13, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »
Howdy, folks.

First, in full disclosure, I work for Nightstick. I am honestly curious to find out how many of you know of our products and what you think of them. Complements, complaints, questions all welcome.

Thanks

Thomas, the Man from Nightstick

Offline SG-1

Re: The Nightstick family of products
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 06:26:01 AM »
I had never heard of your products before.

I have LED & xenon Pelican Saber Lights that are MSHA approved if I use energizer batteries.

I will probably have time to look through your offerings this weekend.

Offline bykfixer

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »
I have one of the intrinsically (sp?) safe 5422 lights with dual output.

The near 2" front end is a ridiculous thrower for the 110 or so lumen output. Lots of CD for the rated brightness. The side light makes a great area lighter.

I saw one in a farm supply store and bought it because I'd seen a few union crane operators using them over the years on my bridge projects I inspect.

Then not long ago while attending a conference at a 5 star hotel where an escalator had broken and all three elevator repairmen were using NighSticks to peer into dark areas of the shaft.

I asked a crane operator why he uses one. He said the dual output and the durability citing a time when he dropped his down into a 50 foot deep hole with lots of rebar. He said as he watched it pinball down the hole he figured it was done for but because it never turned off they were able to retrieve it.

The elevator guy cited a similar story and said they are great for shining up or down elevator shafts in tall buildings.

I like the bright yellow body. Stevie Wonder could see that thing at 50 paces.
John 3:16

Offline locksmithtommy

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 06:23:49 AM »
I just looked up Nightstick on Brightguy and I must say that adjustable beam headlamp looks to be a pretty marvelous light, especially for the money ! Lifetime warranty too ? I want one. Badly.