Author Topic: 20% OFF for Folomov 18650S flashlight  (Read 319 times)

Offline Folomov

20% OFF for Folomov 18650S flashlight
« on: November 01, 2018, 09:00:54 AM »
Using discount code "20LOVE18650S" to get 20% OFF when buying Folomov 18650S on Amazon.

www.amazon.com/dp/B07H78PH1Y

99mm length only. Perfect for everyday carry
With Nichia 219D LED. Warm white light(3000K).
High efficiency circuit. Max 5h runtime at turbo level (900lumens)
With both tactical mode(turbo and strobe) and illumination mode(turbo, high, medium, low, ultralow, moonlight)
With lockout function. Avoid accidental activation
With countdown timer. Make 18650S being turned off automatically within certain time. Max 30mins countdown.
IPX8 waterproof rating.

Offline Folomov

20% OFF for Folomov 18650S flashlight until Nov 11.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 01:37:05 AM »
Using discount code "20LOVE18650S" to get 20% OFF when buying Folomov 18650S on Amazon.

www.amazon.com/dp/B07H78PH1Y

99mm length only. Perfect for everyday carry
With Nichia 219D LED. Warm white light(3000K).
High efficiency circuit. Max 5h runtime at turbo level (900lumens)
With both tactical mode(turbo and strobe) and illumination mode(turbo, high, medium, low, ultralow, moonlight)
With lockout function. Avoid accidental activation
With countdown timer. Make 18650S being turned off automatically within certain time. Max 30mins countdown.
IPX8 waterproof rating.

Promotion is still on. Visit https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A87O3D6QV3X9C and save 20% on amazon.

Offline SG-1

Re: 20% OFF for Folomov 18650S flashlight
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 04:24:00 PM »
I purchased one of these & really like it.  The 3000K light really "lights up" cat eye reflectors that mark driveways & are used in car light signal assemblies.  The beam colour is closer to a car headlight or a tungsten bulb.

I like the easy access to moonbeam mode.

I would not call it tactical in that it only has a single spring in the tail cap. That might be trouble for shorter 18650s.   For the money it is a very nice light, a good buy.  I am wearing & using it around house, but will still take the ThorFire TK18 to work because of the ramping capability. Thanks to the side clip I can use the same holster.

Offline Folomov

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 01:37:20 PM »
I purchased one of these & really like it.  The 3000K light really "lights up" cat eye reflectors that mark driveways & are used in car light signal assemblies.  The beam colour is closer to a car headlight or a tungsten bulb.

I like the easy access to moonbeam mode.

I would not call it tactical in that it only has a single spring in the tail cap. That might be trouble for shorter 18650s.   For the money it is a very nice light, a good buy.  I am wearing & using it around house, but will still take the ThorFire TK18 to work because of the ramping capability. Thanks to the side clip I can use the same holster.

Glad to know you are using 18650S. How about sharing 2~3 photos of 18650S with us here?

Offline lightknot

• Four Leaf Flashlights
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 03:40:46 PM »
If this is anywhere as good as their 3A charger, it'll be a winner.
Looks like a Surefire kind of day..

Offline SG-1

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 02:33:19 AM »
Here is a picture of the different types of spares I rotate through my lights.  When I need a fresh battery one is always ready. I use the flattops in many of my tactical lights because, so far, they have the most capacity. This is my first Folomov battery & I have not yet tested it it my Opus charger for capacity.  Most off brands came with the headlights or flashlights.

Offline robo819

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 03:49:46 AM »
Here is a picture of the different types of spares I rotate through my lights.  When I need a fresh battery one is always ready. I use the flattops in many of my tactical lights because, so far, they have the most capacity. This is my first Folomov battery & I have not yet tested it it my Opus charger for capacity.  Most off brands came with the headlights or flashlights.

First and foremost I am not trying to derail or hijack this thread and..........
I am not trying to be rude at all but just a heads up  to always buy from a known source and stay with quality cells such as LG , Samsung , Sanyo , Panasonic and the likes.
Many of the ULTRAFIRE cells are made with a small cell inside a larger casing and filled with sand or other substance to get the weight right for the 18650 size , along with many other things that make most of the ultrafire cells at the very least , undependable and/or worse. The "knock offs" or Fake cells are many times made with inferior parts and pieces also.
You might want to do some reading on the links below and then decide if you should even keep those ultrafire cells..................... most of them have very high internal resistance (very bad) poor construction and inferior quality.

It is always worth it in my eyes to spend an extra few dollars to get , or to replace the low quality cells and greatly lessen the dangers that can come with the cheap made cells.
I know that many of these lights ship with a cells or cells in them , but that does not make them a good quality cell right? I take the cheapies out recycle those and replace them always for safety sake.

I usually go the extra step and take the factory wrapper off the "included cells" to see what brand of cell is underneath , since NONE of the flashlight makers make their own cells and they are always a re-wrapped cell. Mostly with the big name companies , you will find a Panasonic , Samsung , or a Sanyo cell under the factory wrapper. I just always make sure I have plenty of extra battery wraps on hand just for this purpose. If I find a "no Name" or unbranded cell under the factory wrapper , it goes to the recycle bin.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/38806
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/38793
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/45786
http://budgetlightforum.com/comment/1066548#comment-1066548
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:04:24 AM by robo819 »

Offline SG-1

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »
No offence taken.  The only cells shown above that I would recommend are the Sanyo Flat Top, EBL & Xtar.  The rest came installed in something. I agree Ultrafire batteries are junk, never purchase.  The picture was just provided to show the different lengths. I with hold judgement on the Folomov battery for now.