Author Topic: WUBEN Light  (Read 467 times)

Offline WUBEN Light

WUBEN Light
« on: March 16, 2019, 09:39:29 AM »
I am very happy to meet you in the forum.

Shenzhen Shengqi lighting technology limited company is a company with 37 years experience in mobile illumination field, located in QishiTown, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China, running its businessin its own factory of more than 15000 square meters on its own land ofmore than 9000 square meters, with a professional team of more than400 people from both domestic and oversea working in R&Ddepartment, production department and marketing department,equiped with advanced production inspection devices as well asproduct aging lab which according to international standard.

Wuben is its brand focus on high end LED flashlights, all brandedproducts tested and produced according to international standard strictly. Because of creative design, comfortable using experience,professional products, Wuben products have been sold to USA, UK,Germany, Australia, Russia, Poland, South Korea, Japan, South Africaand many other countries in mid east, southeast asia very well, and bespoken highly of by both domestic and oversea flashaholics.

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/WubenLightWorldwide
Email:  info@wubenlight.com

Wuben is its brand focus on high end LED flashlights, all branded products tested and produced according to international standard strictly. Because of creative design, comfortable using experience,professional products, Wuben products have been sold to USA, UK,Germany, Australia, Russia, Poland, So

Offline robo819

• Global Moderator
Re: WUBEN Light
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:58:46 PM »
Hello WUBEN and welcome to the forum.

My name is David and I am one of the moderators here in the forum. Feel free to contact me through a PM if you need any help familiarizing yourself in the forum.