Author Topic: Olight X6 marauder issues  (Read 127 times)

Offline Teejay1324

Olight X6 marauder issues
« on: September 11, 2019, 02:44:38 AM »
I have an olight X6 that quit working a while back and after reaching out to olight multiple times with no response part of which was during the warranty period I gave up and put it on a shelf. I would like to get this light going again and looking for help. The light will not turn on at all in any function. The battery will come on and display the green light indicating that it is fully charged and I was able to measure 12.3VDC (if I'm remembering right since it's been a while) at the proprietary connector from the battery. My normal thought having done that would be that the issue was within the light, BUT when I switch off the battery pack the lights go immediately out whereas when the light was working it would cycle down green, yellow, red, off, slowly. This makes me think that the battery is the problem but by the time this happened the battery packs were no longer available. If anyone can point me in the right direction as to how to test further or a way to repower this light with a new battery and modification please help! I can provide pictures and videos of the light if requested.

TIA!