Author Topic: Imalent MS03  (Read 2024 times)

Offline gatzetec

• flashlights for friends
    • https://www.gatzetec.de
Imalent MS03
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:30:27 PM »
Very bright EDC flashlight.
13000 Lumen in Turbomod.

https://www.gatzetec.de/Taschenlampen/Imalent/imalent-ms03-led-taschenlampe.html

Regards Thorsten

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 02:09:23 PM by gatzetec »
www.gatzetec.de
www.imalent.de

flashlights for friends

Offline richbuff

Re: Imalent MS03
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 01:13:05 AM »
I ordered two of these. I am excited about getting them soon. I think that pre-release photos should include the battery in the picture, so people who view the picture can get an idea about the scale of the size of the flashlight. Especially for pictures of flashlights that have a lot of power per small size, such as this exciting item.
I like to edc large, high performance lights.

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 10:22:44 PM »
The MS03 is an insane light. 13000 lumens from that little light is amazing. Heat management has to be tough on such a small host. Id expect it to not run long at highest output but thats not the point of it is it. Its about the wow! factor and that light has lots of it. Please post pics of the light and some beam shots as well. Id love to hear your impressions of it.  8)

Offline Luke Skywalker

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 01:52:54 AM »
Just got mine guys. Incredible amount of light. Makes my trusty old 4,000 lumen Nitecore TM26 look like a keychain light

Its very tiny and I like the user interface a lot.  My one complaint is that the attachment point for the wrist lanyard is near the front of the light instead of on the tail cap.  Dumb decision but man what a fun toy

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 12:37:00 PM »
How long can you run it on Turbo before it gets too hot to hold or until it steps down?