Author Topic: Hi Yawll  (Read 733 times)

Offline rknarr3

Hi Yawll
« on: June 29, 2020, 09:04:53 PM »
Hi. Lived in WV since 1977. Born in Texas. I have a some flashlights that I can not find
and hope yawll can give me a hand or point me in the right direction.Looks like flashlight
pics can be uploaded from attachments and other options below.  Bye for now Guys.  Rob

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Re: Hi Yawll
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 01:25:15 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Rob!

I saw your post with the little AA light.  No clue on price or anything.  I'd suggest searching through eBay for completed sales to see if you can find that light.  If the flashlight museum has no info I'm not sure what to tell you.

Offline rknarr3

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 01:08:06 PM »
I can not remember your name off hand so I will say Hi Administrator,

Much appreciated thank you for the welcome. I was not sure at that time if I was allowed to write specific websites and so I phrased it on that AA light I think that I had also did research at an online auction which now that I letting you and TFF know it was ebay. Thank you for the information and the warm greeting.

Regards,
Rob

Offline rknarr3

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 02:31:17 PM »
I am very surprised there is no flashlight price guides out there to look up the prices as well as
look up model numbers of flashlights. I figured if there was someone would be able to look up
model numbers and reply to some of my posts.  I know there is a flashlight museum but they don't have
some of the flashlights and their flashlight model number. Not dising on it it is a great resource
and I have found some of mine at their website. 
Regards,
Rob

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 03:24:46 PM »
THe flashlight museum has mostly older, antique lights.  The new stuff will probably not be found on it. I'm not even sure that the site is being updated regularly.