Author Topic: Maxtoch Archer M1  (Read 1072 times)

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
Maxtoch Archer M1
« on: September 08, 2020, 01:35:20 PM »
With all the fuss about compact throwers using the Osram NM1 LEDs such as the Manker MC13, the Acebeam E10, and the Acebeam L17 (claims to be the longest throwing tactical light), why is no one talking about the Maxtoch Archer M1??  All the lights mentioned throw between 560m to 830m.  The Archer M1?  Same size as the L17 but throws 1.1km in white, and 1.2km with green or blue LEDs.  Amazing!  I was just looking up Maxtoch because I'm out of touch on what they are offering and found this light.  How is every flashlight group not talking about this light yet?

https://maxtoch.com/maxtoch-archer-m1-white-green-red-beam-1200m-long-shooting-distance-p0039-p0039.html

Offline jmpaul320

Re: Maxtoch Archer M1
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 11:54:35 AM »
In my experience, Maxtoch has always been very underrated for the quality that they make. I have always been very impressed with their lights.

Offline robo819

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 07:27:40 AM »
Hey JM welcome back. During your time you were gone I actually did a review of the M1 if you would like you give it a look.

http://theflashlightforum.com/index.php?topic=1452.msg7686#msg7686

Offline spear_Rib

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 03:57:28 AM »
Hey Gents

Maxtoch has been on my radar for a while due to all the raving attention they were drawing on my hunting forum, dunno what happened but I think something changed with manufacturing and our local guy in NZ that was receiving Maxtoch stock went cold.

Im in the market for a small handheld general purpose flashlight and figure the  Archer M1 should do this nicely, Question - should I buy the batteries and charger that are available from them? just to get me going

Also the HO1R was very popular but is not currently available, do any of you know anything about this model? MAXTOCH Long Range 650 Meters LR550 Head Torch

James