0-5 flashlights
6-10 flashlights
11-20 flashlights
21-30 flashlights
30-50 flashlights
50-75 flashlights
75-100 flashlights
More than 100 flashlights

Author Topic: Poll: How many flashlights do you own?  (Read 110560 times)

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
  • Flashaholic Lumeniphilis
Re: Poll: How many flashlights do you own?
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2015, 09:26:33 AM »
So i finally managed to take some photos of all the lights i have in the house and in the display cases. (it took me nearly 4 hours to gather them together for these photos.
The below photos are roughly 85 % of all my lights i have collected over the years. Not included in the photos are the many lights in the cars, the RV, at work, in the Garage, on keys, head-lights, etc. Also not included are the big spot lights. I counted this collection, and added roughly the numbers of lights i have elsewhere but not in the photos below, estimated roughly 320 lights. maybe i should sell some off.  :o

Let there be Light !

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2015, 07:00:56 AM »
Holy cow!!  Awesome collection! I thought I was bad at half that amount of lights.  I am seriously considering selling off some of mine since 95% of them never get used.  Not that I would ever sell 95% of them :D

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2015, 07:09:37 AM »
i just added a Shadow JM35 MT-G2 to that collection yesterday.  ;D  (it arrived in the mail from a order 3 weeks back.) i thought about selling off some of my unused ones, duplicates, etc. too soon, as with 320 + lights the collection can be burdening.
I will be taking at least 15 or 20 of these and modding them, and using them for free giveaways to attendees at a local Flashlight weekend meet i will be hosting this spring.
Let there be Light !

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2015, 07:28:50 AM »
Nice!  Flashlight weekend meet??  That'll be a blast for sure.  What part of the country are you located in?

EDIT: I think I know...Photon Fest 23 at Milky's??

Edit 2:  Hmm...I give up. Can't find any info on one this fall.  This time last year it was PF22 so I figured a PF23.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:41:01 AM by JohnnyMac »

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2015, 07:44:58 AM »
I live in Ontario Canada, ( roughly 2.5 hours drive from Buffalo NY border at Niagara Falls)  The Photon Festival failed to materialize this year in NJ i heard, and thought about getting one started/offered here north of the border.
it will be a full weekend event, held at a local RV camping park, with unlimited special discount available campsites, hotel nearby. Some of the plans in place will be a Beam shoot-out night with photos, many light giveaways, etc. This first event i will be providing a free Breakfast cook up, Lumens sphere testing, photo shoot gear, beam shoot-out equipment, all the good stuff. My entire collection and mod gear will be on display and used for the event as i will have my RV at the park and supply all the tables, chairs, power for charging batteries, camera gear, etc.
Let there be Light !

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2015, 07:50:27 AM »
Holy smokes!  You are in Canada and drive all the way to NJ for the Photon Fests?  Much respect!

Your event sounds absolutely amazing!  I hope you have a great turn out for it.  :)

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »
so far we have 12 people interested. (mostly from BLF, & CPF)
Let there be Light !

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2015, 07:59:05 AM »
Please say hello to them all for me.  ;)

Offline DBSAR

• Lounge Lizards
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2016, 07:40:14 AM »
Ther should be a vote option for anyone with more than 300.  ;D
Let there be Light !

Offline YJT

• Kontrolli
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2016, 04:22:46 PM »
I started counting from my nightstand, where I found 10 flashlights. Seven in the kitchen. Three EDC lights (one on belt holster, two on "man purse" I carry commuting to work), one on my wife´s nightstand. Some more scattered around the house. Five flashlights on my person at work (four on duty belt and one attached to uniform),  two in my helmet, few on my gear bag and some in my locker. I did not count the exact number, but it fits into 30-50 range.
Seppo Vesala

Offline DBCstm

• FrankenDale
  • Lounge Lizards
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2016, 03:26:55 AM »
I was forced to count em up the other day. 135 with a few on the way. Every light has cells installed and is ready to go. Plus some 27 cells in a 12ga Shotshell case, backup's. :)
Dale

Offline JohnnyMac

• Team Kronos
  • Administrator
  • TFF Co-Founder
    • Johnny Mac Reviews
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2016, 02:15:17 AM »
That's close to the number of lights I have but WAY more cells than I have!  That is a lot of batteries, bud! :D

Offline ToyKeeper

« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »
Not sure exactly how many, but over a hundred.  I can see about 70 from where I'm sitting, and that doesn't count two boxes worth and unfinished projects and some stragglers.

Offline kronological

• Team Kronos
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2016, 05:45:03 PM »
I would estimate that I have over 100. I have never counted. Maybe one day when everyone is out of my hair I will compile them and take a picture.

I tried to start a spreadsheet at one time to organize them, list tints, whether they had been modded...etc., but that only lasted about 2 weeks before it died.
Eph. 2:8-9

Offline teacher

« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2016, 03:57:35 PM »
Ouch......... that hurt.  $$$$$$   :o   :-X    ;)
You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load. / Paul "Bear" Bryant